The African Community Soccer Tournament will be played under FIFA Rules as modified below stated changes and the additions adhered to:
- All games will be considered as FINAL and NO Protest will be allowed
- Games will be played in (2) 25 minute halves with 5 minutes’ half time rest period
- substitutions are unlimited, for both teams, and allowed on all stoppages expect free-kick-restarts for fouls, offside and penalty kicks.
- Referee's to keep a running clock.
- Time will not be stopped except for medical emergencies when ambulance on the field
- Each player’s original signature is required
- No changes to roster after check in on Saturday
- No changes to roster line after signature has been obtained
- 22 players maximum
- Late players can sign roster when they arrive as long as name was on roster before start of second game
- NO CHANGES / ADDS at the fields
- All players will be ID carded for age verification ( must be 18 to play) prior to wrist banding.
- Teams disputing validity of a players age can have players age verified before/after game. Requests will ONLY be granted to requests made by team manager/coach listed on the roster.
- Game cards will be provided to referees by tournament staff
- Team manager/coach listed on roster are responsible for signing score card at the end of the game for correct reporting. Be sure to double check score accuracy and team name accuracy
- NO CHANGES will be made to scoring after cards are recorded
RED CARD VIOLATIONS
- A player ejected for a red card violation will be suspended for remainder of that game AND the following game.
- Due to the severity of the red card ejection the tournament director has the right to suspend the player from the rest of the tournament and future tournaments
- Player must provide referee their name. In event the player or coach does not provide the ejected players name the tournament director can suspend the team’s goalie at the next scheduled game.
- Any team that walks off the field of play during the match as a protest gesture will forfeit that game plus lose 3 points off the scoreboard
- Teams must be ready to compete at the assigned scheduled field/time unless otherwise noticed by tournament director personally regarding a change
- There will be a waiting period of 10 minutes. referee's will keep track of time.
- Late starting games due to waiting for a team to show will result in time lost (subtracted from first half)
- Team at cause of delay start will be penalized by 1 point. referee to note on score card (coaches responsibility to verify at the end of that game)
- All teams must have a minimum of 7 players on the field to begin
- Posted on mobile app & website, considered final 48 hours prior to start of games
- Changes to schedule made after start of tournament (i.e. due to circumstances beyond our control, injury, lightening...) will be updated at end of day on Saturday on our website/mobile app/facebook page. rescheduled games due to these circumstances will be made up on Sunday. Team manager will be notified via text/email.
- Games will start at scheduled times as per game schedule.
- 6 points for win
- 3 points for tie
- 0 points for loss
- 1 pt for every goal
- Max 10 points
ADVANCEMENT TO SEMI FINALS/FINALS
- Team with most points in each group advances
- Divisions with 4 groups
- Highest scoring team in each group advances
- Divisions with 3 groups
- Highest scoring in each group and second highest overall groups advance
- Divisions with 2 groups
- Two highest scoring teams in each group advance
- In the event of a points tie group winner will be declared based on
- Goals For- team with most goals advance, if still tied then.
- Goals Against- team with least goals scored against them, if still tied then...
- Penalty Kicks of 5 alternating between teams, if still tied then...
- Sudden death, one penalty kick alternating between teams
SEEDING FOR ALL DIVISIONSTeam with most points will be seed 1....If tied then
- Team that scored most goals at end of preliminary rounds, if tied then
- Team with least goals scored against them in preliminary rounds, if tied then
- Goal differential
- Coin toss
Once all 4 teams have been seeded the match up are:
- Seed 1 vs Seed 4
- Seed 2 vs Seed 3
- if the 1st and 4th or the 2nd and 3rd seed come from the same group in their division they will be moved to the opposite seeding group to not play against each other again.
- games are played rain or shine and even in crazy winds.
- If lightening should be within 10 miles of fields the games will be immediately stopped and considered final.
- You are responsible for verifying the score on the game card at the end of each game with the referees. Do not wait until 4 hours later when scores have been posted as we will not make changes after the fact.
- Requests need to be made through manager/coach listed on the roster only!!
- Teams wanting to change a game final time or like requests must be made by the listed coach/manager only. We will not field requests by random players on the team for organization purposes.