CHECK IN PROCESS
- Check in is Saturday at John Ferraro Soccer Complex
- Check in at the fields will start at 6:30am on Saturday
- Each player must check in individually
- Players must have valid I.D license or passport, NO EXCEPTIONS
- Players must sign roster in person.
- Once roster has been signed, wristband will be issued
- Players must wear wristband for entire weekend
- Replacement wristbands are $5, player must provide ID for new wristband
- No one may play without wristband, taped or altered wristbands are not allowed, player will be ejected
- Once you have checked in and been issued a wristband you do not need to check in again
- When checking in on Saturday, arrive 90 minutes prior to your first game- to allow team pictures and sign in process.
- No changes/adds to the roster can be made after Saturday check in
- Tournament organizers will provide uniforms for each team
- Teams will be able to choose colors and style of uniforms
- Each team member must have matching jerseys/shirts with numbers
- We encourage team creativity (fun team names, eclectic matching uniforms, etc)
- SHIN GUARDS REQUIRED
- WRISTBANDS MUST BE WORN ALL WEEKEND
- Replacement wristbands are $5 (cash). Must show ID.
- Wristbands will be issued at check in. wristbands are waterproof!
JEWLERY / CASTS / BRACES
- Plain / smooth bands are allowed
- Large rings need to be removed or wrapped and taped
- Remove earrings
- Hard sided knee (or similar) braces or casts need to be wrapped with soft cover
- NO METAL CLEATS
- 25 minute halves, 5 minutes half time
- Sun, wind, rain we play